I decided to wait until tomorrow, as the doctor suggested, to go in for the ultrasound. It will be seven weeks and we will find out whether or not this little embie has heartbeat. I have been a bit calmer this week than I expected.. I really thought I would have gone in a couple of days ago. It is what it is, I suppose- it's out of my hands. For now I am pregnant. (Just not sure if it has progressed). Maybe it's the fear of finding out that I'm not that has allowed me to wait it out a full week. I am hoping and praying that a little heartbeat has developed over the past week. At the same time, I am nervous and realistically do have to brace myself for the possible bad news.
Fingers crossed for a happy ultrasound tomorrow!