Saturday, November 26, 2011

BFNNNNN

Aunt Flo has made her unwelcome visit this month. BOOOOO. Am I surprised? Not really.. Although I was trying not to pay much attention to how I was feeling physically, I was noticing that I was not feeling a single symptom during the past two weeks. (In my previous 2 pregnancies I had symptoms very early on). Am I disappointed? Indeed.. feeling a little broken, and frustrated with my body.

With the holidays approaching (and the crappy high expense of fertility treatments) we will likely hold off for at least a month. For now, I will focus on my sweet son who is here. I never lose sight of how fortunate I am to have him and that overrides any negative feelings. Also, in the coming weeks I am going to try to step it up with healthy eating and exercise/yoga, maybe acupuncture too- mainly for my overall well being. Could be tricky for me holiday time though.

Thinking of my blog friends and wishing you the best where you are in your journeys!

2 comments:

  1. Boooo I'm sorry. Our little miracles definitely make this journey a little bit easier. Praying you get your BFP soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Sorry it's a negative for this time. :(

    ReplyDelete